New User Information
Can’t see the rest of the forum? READ THIS THREAD.
YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO REGISTER TO SEE THE FULL FORUM.
First off, welcome to 8BitRat Consoles but now we need to get to the matter at hand. If the only thing you can see is “Read Before Posting” section under forums, your account still needs to be verified/activated. When you're finished registering for our site a confirmation email should've been sent to you, which you may have missed. Please, double check your junk/spam folder and ensure it didn’t get filtered there. If you don’t find it, you can easily resend the confirmation email by doing the following:
- Click the “Existing User? Sign In” link in the top right corner of the page.
- Login with your registration username/email and password.
- Click “Resend Confirmation Email” and another confirmation email will be sent to you.
- It can take a couple minutes for you to receive the email but once you do click "Validate my Email Address".
- From here you should be able to view, comment, post, and download to your hearts content.
If you don’t remember your registration username/email or password please contact us by email at 8BitRat@gmail.com or simply post below.
I bought 30mm coin protectors, and a 1.5" paper cutter...but those 2 don't fit together??
DO NOT SELL THESE... FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!
These images contain trademarked material owned by Nintendo & it is illegal to sell these, especially if you are selling them with pirated Amiibo. These are unofficial & only meant for personal use.
First off, credit for many the original images goes to Random11, CompC, Simone, mramiibo, ColoredBerry, TiMeBoMb4u2, JACKLE_KAT, Hitokirikai, & Crash1987 from the gbatemp forum. For the most part, I used their cards as a base for my coins unless text was in the way. A big thank you to all the people listed for the awesome work & giving me the idea to put together these coins.
I have been working on these off an on for a hot minute & finally had the time to fully rework all of them to my liking.
At the bottom are all the images I used for the Amiibo coins along with the supply list / guide directly below. The titles below are copied directly from the Amazon listings & will take you directly to the Amazon items you’ll need. The RED items were from Hobby Lobby / Walmart.
Fascola Set of 3pcs circle (1 inch+1.5 inch+2 inch)craft punch set round Paper Punch Punch Craft Scrapbooking eva punches (Circle)
- You’ll need the 1.5 Inch but it’s a pain to find it by itself.
- 50 x NTAG215 NTAG 215 NFC Stickers 100% Guaranteed to Work Perfectly with TagMo! (45 Pieces + 5 Bonus!)
- Air-Tite Coin Capsule Holders 30mm Black Ring Type for US American Half Dollars Qty 250
- Black Lid Capsule Tube for all "H" Direct Fit Air-Tite Coin Holders Qty: 10
- Elmer’s Craft Bong Glue Stick – Extra Strength
- HP Everyday Photo Paper (Glossy)
- 3x5 Index Cards
- Fiskars SureCut Deluxe Paper Trimmer
Print the coins on the Photo Paper with the following settings:
- Fit Picture to Frame
- Photo Paper – Glossy
- High Quality
- While printing, punch out the 3x5 cards until you have one cut out for each of the coins you plan to make.
- Stick the NFC tags onto the 3x5 punched paper & label each for which Amiibo it will correspond to.
- Test each by verifying you can register it.
- Use the Fiskars® SureCut to cut each line of coins to make it easier for punching them out.
- Use the Fascola 1.5 to punch out each side of the coin.
- Apply the stick glue to either side of the 3x5 cut outs & sandwich it between the front & back sides of the printed coins.
- Place the glued coins under a heavy flat object to ensure it dries flat & doesn’t “wave”.
- Retest each again.
- Place them within the coin capsules & ENJOY.
If you see anything incorrect on the coins, please comment below & I’ll upload the corrected files.
The original PND files can be found under downloads at the following link:
***Updated sheet 157-168 -- Loot Goblin & (Orange) Inkling
- Fascola Set of 3pcs circle (1 inch+1.5 inch+2 inch)craft punch set round Paper Punch Punch Craft Scrapbooking eva punches (Circle)
HyperPie Instruction Manual v2View File
This is a work in progress and will be updated with the latest version as soon as I have the free time.
- I lovee this
- Tri Indra Cah
- M Reza Alfian