Chakan Animal Crossing Amiibo Coins (TOP 12+)

On 2/15/2021 at 8:42 PM, Chakan516 said:

I'm looking into a Poster Only batch but that will be after I finish all of the Villager sets.  I'm about 1/3 of the way complete with the the Villagers & if someone wanted to help by making a list of the Poster Only (Isabelle - Winter, Isabelle - Kimono, Tom Nook S1, Tom Nook S3, DJ KK, etc.) it would make putting them together easier/faster.  😁

poster only ones hope this helps

Series 1

Isabelle, Tom Nook, DJ KK, Sable, Kapp'n, Resetti, Joan, Timmy, Digby, Pascal, Harriet

Redd, Saharah, Luna, Tortimer, Lyle, Lotta

Series 2

K.K. Slider, Reese, Kicks, Labelle, Copper, Booker, Katie, Tommy, Porter, Leila

Dr. Shrunk, Don Resetti, Isabelle, Blanca, Nat, Chip, Jack

Series 3

Blathers, Tom Nook, Pelly, Phyllis, Pete, Mabel, Leif, Wendell, Cyrus, Grams, Timmy

Digby, Don, Isabelle, Franklin, Jingle

Series 4

Brewster, Katrina, Phineas, Celeste, Tommy, Gracie, Leilani

Resetti, Timmy, Lottie, Shrunk, Pavé, Gulliver, Redd, Zipper T. Bunn

• Moderators
On 2/18/2021 at 1:28 PM, James Smith said:

poster only ones hope this helps

~~~

Awesome...  I was expecting way more "Poster Only" cards but these shouldn't take long once I finish up all the others.

Update 2:  Sanrio, Cranky, & Jock are complete with names.  It takes about an hour to finish up each personality set so I'm limiting myself to 1 or 2 sets per sitting.  Hopefully this will keep me from going cross-eyed & limit the mistakes that can crop up lol

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, tnub said:

Thank you for keeping us updated.  Appreciated all the work you have put in to creating these amiibos and sharing with the community.

Thank you.  It gets very monotonous after the first hundred lol

I'm down to adding names to the Snooty set & building the Poster ONLY set.  Below are what I have right now for the Poster ONLY set...  hopefully I have them all 😅

2065216542_PosterONLYset.png.1c31b458ac0331cf53170d91724f82dc.png

7 hours ago, Chakan516 said:

Thank you.  It gets very monotonous after the first hundred lol

I'm down to adding names to the Snooty set & building the Poster ONLY set.  Below are what I have right now for the Poster ONLY set...  hopefully I have them all 😅

2065216542_PosterONLYset.png.1c31b458ac0331cf53170d91724f82dc.png

I look at my cards and you are Just missing Rover from Series 3.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, James Smith said:

I look at my cards and you are Just missing Rover from Series 3.

Thanks for the heads up.  All of the sets are complete & all I need to do now is convert them to PSD along with JPEG then upload...  I've already spent 5 hours working this today so I'll knock that out after work tomorrow & post when it's ready to download.

• Like 1
  • Moderators

*** UPDATE ***

HOLY COW...  I just finished uploading the new version with ALL of the Animal Crossing Amiibos as coins...

Due to the size of the files, I made this into 3 separate downloads:

• PSD version - All of the editable PSD files along with the final JPEG images.
  • PDN version - All of the editable PDN files along with the final JPEG images.
  • JPEG version - ONLY the final JPEG images.
16 hours ago, Chakan516 said:

*** UPDATE ***

HOLY COW...  I just finished uploading the new version with ALL of the Animal Crossing Amiibos as coins...

Due to the size of the files, I made this into 3 separate downloads:

• PSD version - All of the editable PSD files along with the final JPEG images.
  • PDN version - All of the editable PDN files along with the final JPEG images.
  • JPEG version - ONLY the final JPEG images.

I can’t seem to download the files. I only have a iPad is there anyway I can get them all.

• Moderators
8 hours ago, James Smith said:

I can’t seem to download the files. I only have a iPad is there anyway I can get them all.

I don't own any Apple products so I'm not sure if this site allows iPads or iPhones to download via the Downloads page or if iPads have anything that can unzip the files once downloaded.  When you select "Download this file" from the downloads page, it should display a pop-up with 3 options.  Maybe someone here with more Apple experience can chime in and help you out.