8BitRat Consoles
Sluggercat

Sega Genesis was and is my favorite

Who is with me? Games, game play, variety of games, etc., etc.. Yes the Xbox games look better but are the any more fun to play?   

• Like 1

Between you and my grandfather we played countless hours on both the NES and Genesis so it's no wander I ended up being on the fence about which systems I like the most.  Sega always seemed more challenging and fast paced whereas NES was easier to get the hang of and slower...  I would have to say my favorite system that I've kept all these years was the old JVC X'Eye you guys got me all those years ago.

• Like 1

I got the Sega Genesis attached to a 36" Sony Trinitron and it looks and sounds great. Having not seen for many years Sega on a TV it was made for I was surprised at how good it looks.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 1:18 PM, Sluggercat said:

I got the Sega Genesis attached to a 36" Sony Trinitron and it looks and sounds great. Having not seen for many years Sega on a TV it was made for I was surprised at how good it looks.

That's awesome...  wish I could get my hands on a decent Sony Trinitron.