Chakan516

Chakan Amiibo Coins (ALL of dem) lol

On 5/11/2020 at 2:59 PM, Ibra said:

Hello, i love your templates. I was wondering if you had a group of files with only the Smash characters, with no other ones mixed in. I am having these printed for me and i would only be making the smash ones. I dont want my friend to print extra ones i wouldnt be using.

Thank you for the great files either way!

I thought about doing this a while back but almost all of them do something while a large majority are also able to be used as fighters so I ended up not splitting them.  As far as I could tell, AC, Diablo, & a very limited number of others don't at the very least give you spirits.  With that said, either of you could remove those you don't want from the pages & then consolidate the ones you do onto those pages.  The PSD (Photoshop) & PDN (Paint . Net) files are uploaded on the downloads page if either of you want to go that route.

1 hour ago, Chakan516 said:

I thought about doing this a while back but almost all of them do something while a large majority are also able to be used as fighters so I ended up not splitting them.  As far as I could tell, AC, Diablo, & a very limited number of others don't at the very least give you spirits.  With that said, either of you could remove those you don't want from the pages & then consolidate the ones you do onto those pages.  The PSD (Photoshop) & PDN (Paint . Net) files are uploaded on the downloads page if either of you want to go that route.

Oh i downloaded Gimp and am able to play with those PSD files. Now i can print exactly the ones im making and nothing more. This is perfect! Thank you so much

On 5/15/2020 at 4:52 PM, Ibra said:

Oh i downloaded Gimp and am able to play with those PSD files. Now i can print exactly the ones im making and nothing more. This is perfect! Thank you so much

Awesome.  If you're interested someone at another forum pointed me toward Adobe Photoshop CS2 at the link below.  I'm still getting used to it but so far I'm liking better than GIMP or Paint . Net.

https://www.techspot.com/downloads/3689-adobe-photoshop-cs2.html

• Like 1

I'm still having a hard time figuring out how you fit these in your coin cases, I bought cases that are exactly 30mm INSIDE as well but these print out to be larger than 30mm and wouldnt fit inside unless trimmed more or squished in which makes them wrinkle, is there a way to size these down to exactly 30mm 

Okay so I figured it out, I flattened the image then went to image size and changed it from 8.5x11 to 7x9.059 which made the diameter of the circles exactly 30mm.

also THANK YOU for making the full sets of Zelda ones lol I thought I was going to have to cut and paste to get them all on 1-2 pages.  

P.s. Young Link is missing from the Complete Zelda files but is included in the SSB one, the complete zelda one does have 1 last spot open too :)

19 hours ago, Notes said:

I'm still having a hard time figuring out how you fit these in your coin cases, I bought cases that are exactly 30mm INSIDE as well but these print out to be larger than 30mm and wouldnt fit inside unless trimmed more or squished in which makes them wrinkle, is there a way to size these down to exactly 30mm 

18 hours ago, Notes said:

Okay so I figured it out, I flattened the image then went to image size and changed it from 8.5x11 to 7x9.059 which made the diameter of the circles exactly 30mm.

also THANK YOU for making the full sets of Zelda ones lol I thought I was going to have to cut and paste to get them all on 1-2 pages.  

4 hours ago, Notes said:

P.s. Young Link is missing from the Complete Zelda files but is included in the SSB one, the complete zelda one does have 1 last spot open too :)

I'm so sorry this took so long, the craziness around here has had me pulled away from most all of my projects but it's awesome to hear you worked it out.  I'll get the Zelda sheet fixed up and re-uploaded for anyone else that wants it.  The coin cases I used in the link are just over 40mm within the coin case & 30mm within the black ring.  Without the black ring a Silver Dollar (or the 1.5 inch Amiibo coins) fit perfectly.

EDIT:  The new version of Zelda sheet 2 has been uploaded.

2 hours ago, Chakan516 said:

I'm so sorry this took so long, the craziness around here has had me pulled away from most all of my projects but it's awesome to hear you worked it out.  I'll get the Zelda sheet fixed up and re-uploaded for anyone else that wants it.  The coin cases I used in the link are just over 40mm within the coin case & 30mm within the black ring.  Without the black ring a Silver Dollar (or the 1.5 inch Amiibo coins) fit perfectly.

EDIT:  The new version of Zelda sheet 2 has been uploaded.

It's no problem, thank you so much for all your work and appreciate you updating the Zelda sheet!

And Ahh i think that explains it 30mm WITHIN the black ring so the inside diameter is actually larger than 30mm since it accounts for the ring mine came with rings as well but the diameter inside was 30mm and the ring was exactly 30mm as well but either way I got it to work. Thanks again!

These are great! Thank you for sharing! I'll be working on mine soon.

Do you happen to have a file for the Mega Man 11 amiibo? I didn't see it on the files you have shared.

7 hours ago, DOC_COOL6 said:

These are great! Thank you for sharing! I'll be working on mine soon.

Do you happen to have a file for the Mega Man 11 amiibo? I didn't see it on the files you have shared.

Yep I 100% forgot about that one.  Thanks for the heads up & I will have a new version uploaded soon.  Mega Man 11 will be on the "Amiibo Coins -- 181-192" sheet at the very end.

1918618968_AmiiboCoins--181-192.thumb.jpg.7cdd4a8e6aaa76c6bad2441bf263bdb7.jpg

EDIT: And uploaded...  enjoy

16 hours ago, DOC_COOL6 said:

You rock! Mega Man 11 looks great! Thanks!!!

Thanks.  If you happen to see any others I missed, hit me again & I'll get it going.

Hey Bro!

Thanks for all these AWESOME art! Somehow if I download, I get the version without MegaMan.

Do you have any advise, so I can download the most updated pack?

BTW! May I suggest 1 thing, but thats a personal pref. But you can find the Amiibo logo with transparant background. 

Looking forward to your response!

OMGthat1Dude ( ¬ _ ¬ ") 

42 minutes ago, OMGTHAT1dude said:

Hey Bro!

Thanks for all these AWESOME art! Somehow if I download, I get the version without MegaMan.

Do you have any advise, so I can download the most updated pack?

BTW! May I suggest 1 thing, but thats a personal pref. But you can find the Amiibo logo with transparant background. 

Looking forward to your response!

OMGthat1Dude ( ¬ _ ¬ ") 

I'm guessing by the report comment that you were able to figure it out.  The Mega Man 11 amiibo is on sheet "Amiibo Coins -- 181-192".

In regard to the comment, everyone in the "member" group should now be able to edit & delete their posts.  Sorry I hadn't noticed that setting had reset during the last update lol

You got it right! Thanks for the quick reply.

Somehow I do have a bit struggle with printing the right size (30MM). Since we use different metric-systems and the translations is a bit off, its hard for me to decode.

Steps taken:
1. In Paint.net I use CRTL+P to get the printer-settings.
2. Paperformat: Letter (8.5x11) | Quality: Normal | Papertype: HP Glossy 
3. Printersettings (are exact like you said).
4. On the right of the Paint.net screen, you can choose different types of printing (for example: Full width Page, 13x18CM (2) etc.)
What option should I Choose (See attachment)? (Sorry for the dutch).

Thanks again - OMGthat1dude (¬ _¬ ")

huh.pdf

16 minutes ago, OMGTHAT1dude said:

You got it right! Thanks for the quick reply.

Somehow I do have a bit struggle with printing the right size (30MM). Since we use different metric-systems and the translations is a bit off, its hard for me to decode.

Steps taken:
1. In Paint.net I use CRTL+P to get the printer-settings.
2. Paperformat: Letter (8.5x11) | Quality: Normal | Papertype: HP Glossy 
3. Printersettings (are exact like you said).
4. On the right of the Paint.net screen, you can choose different types of printing (for example: Full width Page, 13x18CM (2) etc.)
What option should I Choose (See attachment)? (Sorry for the dutch).

Thanks again - OMGthat1dude (¬ _¬ ")

I always leave it at "Full Page Photo" or "foto op volledige pagina" (photo on full page).

210870764_photoonfullpage.png.eb5d63a93e78ec418c4cbf9184b38e38.png

For those the want these as 30mm, just set your printer to 5x7 paper size and print. You will get some scrap on the paper but nearly perfect size.

Capture.PNG.ca189fe9fff8bf564cd33d30f4037ae5.PNG

1 hour ago, Baelwolf said:

For those the want these as 30mm, just set your printer to 5x7 paper size and print. You will get some scrap on the paper but nearly perfect size.

Awesome.  Thank you for the heads up.  I'll add this as a comment onto the Animal Crossing sister post.