Chakan Amiibo Coins (ALL of dem) lol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DO NOT SELL THESE... FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!    These images contain trademarked material owned by Nintendo & it is illegal to sell these, especially if you are selling them with pirated Amiib

Any eta on a pic for the links awakening amiibo?

I love your coins, Could you share the font you used for the names? I'm trying make the rest of the Shovel Knight Amiibo.

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
On 12/10/2020 at 2:20 AM, angeleyes1182 said:

You did an awesome job! Where can I find the Steve amiibo bin for Super Smash Bros? Thanks.

1. Steve is not out yet so there will not be a bin file for him.

2. This page is only for the templates for the Amiibo’s. You will not find the bin files here you will have to find them yourself. Sorry about that 

Edited by James Smith
  • 1 month later...

I think there may be something wrong with v2.5 of your PDN .zip file. I have downloaded it several times, but 7-zip on Windows does not like the file. If I open it in the GUI I can see some of the files, but not all. If I try to extract the files, I get warnings saying "Unconfirmed start of archive" and "There are some data after the end of the payload data." I also get an error when trying to open the file with the Archive Manager GUI on Debian 10, but I was at least able to extract the files on my Linux box.

Also, I noticed that both zip files have a top level "Chakan516 Amiibo Coins - Figures - v2.5 - PSD" folder which contains a "Chakan516 Amiibo Coins - Figures - v2.4 - PSD" folder. I did not see a v2.4 download to compare against, but I assume the nested folder with v2.4 in the name was just a naming error.

5 hours ago, Respect said:

I think there may be something wrong with v2.5 of your PDN .zip file. I have downloaded it several times, but 7-zip on Windows does not like the file. If I open it in the GUI I can see some of the files, but not all. If I try to extract the files, I get warnings saying "Unconfirmed start of archive" and "There are some data after the end of the payload data." I also get an error when trying to open the file with the Archive Manager GUI on Debian 10, but I was at least able to extract the files on my Linux box.

Also, I noticed that both zip files have a top level "Chakan516 Amiibo Coins - Figures - v2.5 - PSD" folder which contains a "Chakan516 Amiibo Coins - Figures - v2.4 - PSD" folder. I did not see a v2.4 download to compare against, but I assume the nested folder with v2.4 in the name was just a naming error.

with winrar, all ok

On 1/12/2021 at 6:43 PM, oreipele said:

with winrar, all ok

I have been able to open all the files I tried except `1 - PDN\Amiibo Coins -- 1-12.pdn`. No matter how I extract the zip, that one is about half the size of the others in that folder and Paint.NET will not open it.