Jump to content

Chakan516

Moderators
  • Content Count

    38
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Chakan516 last won the day on July 22

Chakan516 had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

11 Good

5 Followers

About Chakan516

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Recent Profile Visitors

2,102 profile views
  1. We had a Facebook poll awhile back & I only made coin templates for the Villagers that where voted as the top 12 for each personality. I plan to made all of the NPC cards in the not so distant future & eventually knock out all 400+ of them but that's a heck of a task lol
  2. @Baelwolf posted a awesome heads up on the Animal Crossing coins sister post & it could help anyone here too.
  3. Awesome. Thank you for the heads up. I'll add this as a comment onto the Animal Crossing sister post.
  4. I always leave it at "Full Page Photo" or "foto op volledige pagina" (photo on full page).
  5. I'm guessing by the report comment that you were able to figure it out. The Mega Man 11 amiibo is on sheet "Amiibo Coins -- 181-192". In regard to the comment, everyone in the "member" group should now be able to edit & delete their posts. Sorry I hadn't noticed that setting had reset during the last update lol
  6. Thanks. If you happen to see any others I missed, hit me again & I'll get it going.
  7. Awesome, this weekend we'll give it a run & see how it turns out. Here's a little item we will be including as a quick reference coin...
  8. Yep I 100% forgot about that one. Thanks for the heads up & I will have a new version uploaded soon. Mega Man 11 will be on the "Amiibo Coins -- 181-192" sheet at the very end. EDIT: And uploaded... enjoy
  9. So what does everything think of emojis being added to the backside of each coin to show the personality.? It's goofy but I kind of like it...
  10. It stinks but right before we went into quarantine I gave my spare Switch (the one I modded) to a friend & haven't been able to replace it yet... Those new dang prices are crazy even for used Switch consoles but once I can get another one to play with I plan to update the guide with the current version (both Switch & SX OS) & get back to expanding the guide. With how current events are playing out, it could be a while before I can get another one. In regard to the Installer version, direct from the main SX OS page it has a link for "Download SX Installer V3.0.2" but their site acts funky sometimes so it might not have displayed the correct version before or they could have just released it lol. Either way, thanks for the heads up so I could double check the versions. https://sx.xecuter.com/#prod-sxpro Side note, before I gave it to my friend I was trying out different ways to perform a duel-boot startup which might make it's way onto the guide when I can get back into it. As of SX OS 2.9.4, 99% of the things a modded Switch can do, SX OS does better than the other front-ends.... but that 1% had it's perks. Hopefully I get the newest version & find that it's 100% better lol
  11. I'm so sorry this took so long, the craziness around here has had me pulled away from most all of my projects but it's awesome to hear you worked it out. I'll get the Zelda sheet fixed up and re-uploaded for anyone else that wants it. The coin cases I used in the link are just over 40mm within the coin case & 30mm within the black ring. Without the black ring a Silver Dollar (or the 1.5 inch Amiibo coins) fit perfectly. EDIT: The new version of Zelda sheet 2 has been uploaded.
  12. The coin cases are 30mm within the black ring but just over 40mm within the case. I personally think this looks good when using the ring side for the backs & it holds them in place so they don't bounce around inside the coin case.
  13. Awesome. If you're interested someone at another forum pointed me toward Adobe Photoshop CS2 at the link below. I'm still getting used to it but so far I'm liking better than GIMP or Paint . Net. https://www.techspot.com/downloads/3689-adobe-photoshop-cs2.html
  14. I thought about doing this a while back but almost all of them do something while a large majority are also able to be used as fighters so I ended up not splitting them. As far as I could tell, AC, Diablo, & a very limited number of others don't at the very least give you spirits. With that said, either of you could remove those you don't want from the pages & then consolidate the ones you do onto those pages. The PSD (Photoshop) & PDN (Paint . Net) files are uploaded on the downloads page if either of you want to go that route.
  15. And the new version with both PDN & PSD editable files along with all of my templates for making more has been uploaded for both this one and the figures set. Font downloads are also included...
×
×
  • Create New...